? ??????????????Tigggger? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3266 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Tiger Woods (Cat?)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.6 (64 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1998 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

An apology for you

Dear Sam,*

I am sorry to inform you that I will not be a customer of yours anymore. I want to apologize for cutting off all of my hair, throwing away all of your business cards, and telling all my friends to do the same. I am truly sorry that you won't be able to collect the $45 a week that I have been giving you for the last 5 years of my life. The good news is that there are many more creamy-crack addicts out there who would love to have my ritualistic Saturday morning hair appointment. I can provide you with a list of names if you would like. Please forgive me.

Sincerely,

An Ex-Addict*


*Name has been changed :)

0 comments: